Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Post

Hi everyone..Anyone.. 


I hope people stumble across my blog and find it interesting. I love all things pretty and cute, anything that smells sweet and delicious, i'm addicted to makeup, shoes, cupcakes and my lover. All the good stuff!


I started a Facebook page and figured this was my next step :)


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brisbane-Australia/Makeup-by-Sarah-Kay/158526950850814


Check it out! Like it! I will be posting all my exciting new work up there frequently so be sure to have a look.


I created this blog because I plan on posting lot's of posts about favourite beauty products, cosmetics, fashions, random photos and maybe even some tutorials one day!


If you have any requests or questions just find the link to my tumblr and ask away! Don't be shy <3







No comments:

Post a Comment