Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dropdead, gorgeous...couture to die for. Sparkleworks Mineral Eyeshadows! ♥


http://www.dropdeadgorgeouscouture.com/

Dropdead, Gorgeous...couture to die for.
'Unique accessories for vintage vixens'
Fanny B
The owner and creator.
Fanny is an accessories a go-go machine. She is incredibly talented forever creating eye catching fashions, accessories and now cosmetics too!
DDG...couture to die for. Now have Cosmetics!

Sparkleworks Mineral Eyeshadows!

I am lucky enough to own all and I can say they are amazing loose shimmers, very pigmented and almost look creamy once blended into the eyes. I am totally in love with these shadows.
When used wet or dry you are sure to have head turning with the help of these wonderful colours.
DDG- Polar Icy
Today on a shoot I used a combinations of these three gorgeous colours.
DDG - Raquel, Raquel
Well the name says it all. The most vibrant shade of Teal perfect on any eye colour.
DDG - Unicorn

Together these three pigments look simply stunning. Unicorn is a lovely pearlescent shine great for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner of the eye.  
DDG - Frosting
And of course i needed a colour for the day! I chose this beautiful rose, velvety colour as my main base and just deepened my crease using a mix of some other darker shades. My new favourite! 
Model : India Rose
Styled by : Miss Fanny B (DDG)
Photography : millyjane.net

1 comment: