Friday, November 5, 2010

ADDICTED TO PRETTY

At the start of the year when i decided i was going to do makeup professionally I did a lot of research on academy's, makeup brands, kits, brushes, reviews, etc.
Within about a week of obsessing over makeup blogs, vlogs and everything makeup i stumbled across the
amazing SUGARPILL COSMETICS <3 

On my first visit to their official website http://www.sugarpillshop.com/ i couldn't resist purchasing these two: 4-Color Palette / Burning Heart 


4-Color Palette / Sweetheart
I use these on so many clients and myself they are amazing for everyday, going out or something extravagant.

Goldilux Loose Eyeshadow

I will be purchasing some of these gorgeous loose shadows soon also! 
The lovely lady in the middle is the owner and creator of Sugarpill Cosmetics <3 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment